Bendigo Access Employment provides support to find and keep a job
Bendigo Access Employment provides specialised employment help for people with a disability, injury or illness. A person does not have to be receiving, or be eligible to receive, a payment from Centrelink to use disability employment assistance services. In most cases a person must be assessed by a Job Capacity Assessment Provider before they can access these services. The assessment must indicate:
- that the person has a disability, illness or injury
- the level of support a person requires
- the types of assistance required to help get a job or to stay in a job
If you are seeking a referral to disability employment assistance at Bendigo Access Employment and you do not have a current eligibility assessment, a new one may be arranged for you by Centrelink, or in some cases by Bendigo Access Employment as the Disability Employment Service provider.
If you have been assessed as eligible for referral to disability employment assistance services, such as those provided by Bendigo Access Employment, Centrelink can provide you with information, and can make a referral for you. If you need more help, contact Centrelink.
Bendigo Access Employment provides additional services across Bendigo, Ballarat, Mid Murray, Goulburn Valley and Ovens areas, for Supported Wage System assessments, and Workplace Modifications. These services assist job seekers and employers to maximise the support and assistance available from government funded initiatives to keep people in employment with appropriate supports. For further information on all our services, please call 5445 9800 or Freecall 1800 268 549.
Bendigo Access Employment can provide solutions for many of your employment and staffing requirements:
- Job matching
- On-the-job training
- Promoting productivity to industry standards
- Assessments and solutions for employment issues
- Backup and support after employees are engaged
- Co-worker training and developing strategies for risk management
- Return to work programs including occupational rehabilitation, job redesign & workplace modifications
- Payroll services
- Labour hire and outsourcing Training solutions